Have you ever wanted to drastically improve your smile in the matter of an afternoon? Most say that there are no shortcuts in life, but thanks to modern advances in technology and the advent of cutting-edge dental procedures, you can take a shortcut while improving your smile. In just one afternoon you can go from a rugged smile to a stellar smile! The dentists at [practice_name] are here to give you the smile you’ve always wanted with our custom dental veneers.
Why Dental Veneers?
- Straightening: Veneers can be used to correct teeth with minor curvatures.
- Gap Closure: Veneers can close large spaces and gaps that may exist between teeth.
- Durability: Veneers are thin, yet extremely durable.
- Damaged Teeth: Veneers can fix teeth that suffered damage from breaks, chips, heavy wear, and fractures.
- Customizable: Veneers can be used for one tooth or your complete smile.
- Whitening: Veneers can be used to whiten teeth that have irreparable stains and discoloring.
- Appearance: Veneers can match up with the color of your natural teeth.
With your new dental veneers, you will be showing off your stellar smile everywhere you go. If you would like to come in for a consultation with Dr. [doctor_name], please call us at [phone] to speak to a member of our outstanding team, or stop by our office in [city], [state]. It’s never too late to start taking steps to a more vibrant you!
Caring for your dentures doesn’t have to be a difficult task. They don’t require round-the-clock attention or a constant watchdog to support them. However, neglecting their care can have its consequences. As long as you follow these simple rules for denture care, your smile will thrive:
– Never let your dentures dry out. Always soak them in plain water, or a proper cleaning solution when not in use.
– Be extremely delicate when handling dentures, as they can be easily damaged.
– Always brush the inner parts of your mouth before inserting dentures. Also rinse the dentures in water before inserting, in order to remove any harmful chemicals that may be present from your cleaning solution.
– Be sure to schedule regular checkups with your dentist, and consult them if your dentures become damaged.
– Remove your dentures every night to allow your gums a chance to rest.
– Always avoid using the following products on dentures: teeth whiteners, bleach, hot water, and abrasive cleaning materials.
– Be sure to brush and rinse your dentures daily, but not with toothpaste. Clean them with products including hand soap, denture cleaning solution, mild dishwashing liquids, or products with the ADA Seal of Acceptance.
Never forget to maintain proper oral health care at all times, even with dentures. If you would like to schedule a checkup with Dr. [doctor_name] at [practice_name], you can call us at [phone] to speak with a member of our staff. You can also visit our office in [city], [state]. Your smile is our business!
When you’re focusing on your oral health routine, you likely only take into account the type of toothbrush you’re using and making sure you have the time to brush and floss every day. What you probably don’t think about is the toothpaste you use.
Let’s look at how you can pick the right toothpaste and why it can make a difference in your oral health.
What’s the best?
The simplest answer to this question is any toothpaste that has the American Dental Association’s seal of approval. This means the ADA has tested the toothpaste to ensure the claims by the manufacturer are true, and that it actually improves your tooth health.
However, if you need to whiten your smile, or have problems with plaque buildup, you should look at toothpaste that addresses those problems specifically. Doing so will help you target the parts of your oral health with which you have the most trouble and ensure that you have the best oral health possible.
Why does it matter?
Some toothpaste isn’t made with the best of ingredients, and others simply don’t do what they promise. That’s why looking for the ADA seal of approval is so important when you’re shopping for toothpaste.
Using the right toothpaste can help boost your oral health to where it needs to be.
If you need more help on finding the right toothpaste, call us today at [phone] to get the recommendations from Dr. [doctor_name] and see what [heshe] has to say.