Have you ever wanted to drastically improve your smile in the matter of an afternoon? Most say that there are no shortcuts in life, but thanks to modern advances in technology and the advent of cutting-edge dental procedures, you can take a shortcut while improving your smile. In just one afternoon you can go from a rugged smile to a stellar smile! The dentists at [practice_name] are here to give you the smile you’ve always wanted with our custom dental veneers.
Why Dental Veneers?
- Straightening: Veneers can be used to correct teeth with minor curvatures.
- Gap Closure: Veneers can close large spaces and gaps that may exist between teeth.
- Durability: Veneers are thin, yet extremely durable.
- Damaged Teeth: Veneers can fix teeth that suffered damage from breaks, chips, heavy wear, and fractures.
- Customizable: Veneers can be used for one tooth or your complete smile.
- Whitening: Veneers can be used to whiten teeth that have irreparable stains and discoloring.
- Appearance: Veneers can match up with the color of your natural teeth.
With your new dental veneers, you will be showing off your stellar smile everywhere you go. If you would like to come in for a consultation with Dr. [doctor_name], please call us at [phone] to speak to a member of our outstanding team, or stop by our office in [city], [state]. It’s never too late to start taking steps to a more vibrant you!
Caring for your dentures doesn’t have to be a difficult task. They don’t require round-the-clock attention or a constant watchdog to support them. However, neglecting their care can have its consequences. As long as you follow these simple rules for denture care, your smile will thrive:
– Never let your dentures dry out. Always soak them in plain water, or a proper cleaning solution when not in use.
– Be extremely delicate when handling dentures, as they can be easily damaged.
– Always brush the inner parts of your mouth before inserting dentures. Also rinse the dentures in water before inserting, in order to remove any harmful chemicals that may be present from your cleaning solution.
– Be sure to schedule regular checkups with your dentist, and consult them if your dentures become damaged.
– Remove your dentures every night to allow your gums a chance to rest.
– Always avoid using the following products on dentures: teeth whiteners, bleach, hot water, and abrasive cleaning materials.
– Be sure to brush and rinse your dentures daily, but not with toothpaste. Clean them with products including hand soap, denture cleaning solution, mild dishwashing liquids, or products with the ADA Seal of Acceptance.
Never forget to maintain proper oral health care at all times, even with dentures. If you would like to schedule a checkup with Dr. [doctor_name] at [practice_name], you can call us at [phone] to speak with a member of our staff. You can also visit our office in [city], [state]. Your smile is our business!